What's your dreams? If you're already 30yo, you're only left with 21000 days (or less)!



Leave a Comment

WOW. this clip blew my mind. it's kind of emotional, and sets you thinking about your life. 
WHAT'S YOUR DREAMS? 
are you living it, and taking steps towards it? or are you letting yourself be pulled back by fears?
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
without goals, you'll be living a life with no passion, no meaning, you will be drifting day in, day out, drfiting to wherever since you have no idea where you want to go.
STOP GIVING EXCUSES.
I've learnt that if you want to do it, you will, regardless of circumstances.
If you don't, you will definitely be able to find an excuse, or 1000 if you need, why you do not want to do it. "I'm tired, I'm scared, I'm too old, I'm too young, I have too much burden, I have no money, I have no connection, I have no experience, I dunno how ..."
If you want an excuse, trust me you will definitely find it.
Stop living and cheating life with excuses.
Just do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment