How to Store Spring Onions



Leave a Comment
I love spring onions. I add it to almost anything: soup, dishes, whatever. It's cheap and full of nutrients. Do you know spring onion is rich in vitamins including Vitamin C, Vitamin B2 and thiamine. It also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin K. Spring Onions are good sources of copper, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, chromium, manganese and fiber. Can you imagine how much goodness this innocent looking stalk contains?

One main problem I face about spring onions is storage. It withers so easily. Then I found this video. I personally tried the freezer method and have never looked back since. Now I have fresh spring onions whenever I want. :)

The instructions in the video is in Chinese though. Will find some time to translate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment