Undo Negative Energy with Doreen Virtue



Leave a Comment


CANCEL,CLEAR,DELETE
Have you ever said something negative and regret it? You can remove the energy of this negative thing you've said by saying "CANCEL,CLEAR,DELETE". It may sound wierd but I use this all the time, and till now, I'm still amazed to feel the energy clearing up after saying CANCEL CLEAR DELETE. Try it the next time you made a blunder and said some negative things, or even think negative thoughts. What have you got to lose anyway?

SORCERESS SWEEP
This is very effective in clearing away negative energy - regardless if it's things you say, your thoughts, just just feeling the negativities of someone. This is another of my favourite gesture, and I do it all the time, anywhere, which may invite stares but I don't care. I'm very sensitive to energy so whenever I feel negative energy building up, I'll do the sorceress sweep to clear the energy away. I could be on the train, and a bunch of inconsiderate talking loudly and pushing around could pissed me off, and when I feel the negativities building up, I'll use the sorceress sweep to wipe out the energy. I love this method more than CANCEL CLEAR DELETE.

How do you do the sorceress sweep:
Take the hand you usually write with, and flick your wrist and push away the energy, undoing the energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment