I Met An Angel Today



Leave a Comment
I'm feeling so touched and blessed. Went out to run some errands during lunch and when I came out of the building, there was a heavy downpour. It was bright and sunny before I left, so I was totally caught unaware. Many people were caught off guard too, seeing the crowd gathering at the entrance.

All of a sudden, I heard someone saying "miss, miss". I turned around and saw a young chap out who appeared out of nowhere, passing me an umbrella. I was quite surprised to encounter such kind gesture, and felt so touched to receive such kindness. I left feeling determined to pay it forward and be someone else's angel.

Be someone's Angel today. 
You never know what simple act of kindness can do to the other being, and the ripple effects it can generate. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment